Friday, December 08, 2006

Picture of the Day and Weekend Plans

Here is today's picture of the day. This was from New Years Eve a couple years ago. Me, Borky and Margaret. I really love that jacket.Today is a big day for me. I am going to work out this morning and then according to my poll, everyone wants me to see Borat. Not my first choice of movies to see. But that is what the people want. I have to now return the Christmas presents that I bought, because I put batteries in them and they don't work. I have nothing planned for tonight. Tomorrow I am going skiing with Lisa and Amy. And tomorrow night Borky is having a Christmas party. Although I talked to Russ yesterday, who will be coming back this weekend from Colorado, anyhow Russ is calling is a "Welcome Home Russ" Party. Sunday will be spent on the couch watching football. I should get some pictures this weekend however. I will get them up when I can.

No comments: