Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Brewer Game

Saturday I went to the Brewer Game....sort of. My old roommate and one of my most loyal blog readers, Joe (or Ed as many people call him), was with a group that were going to the game. I said I would come down and tailgate with them. Nothing all that note worthy happened, we actually kept ourselves in check pretty well. But as we were tailgating I caught this scene. Busted!!! The bike police nabbed this guy who seemed to be relieving himself by the creek next to the bus tailgating area. It was somewhat funny because the guy who got caught was carrying this big serving spoon. It appeared that he was claiming that he was just washing off the spoon in the creek and that he did nothing wrong. If you want to see me laugh, whenever you are around me and you need to use the bathroom, turn to me and say, "Hey that is a great story you were telling and I really want to hear the rest of it. But right now I have to go 'wash the spoon off in the creek'. Where is the bathroom?"
As far as the Brewer Game goes, I didn't have a ticket and didn't even try to get one. I hung out with Joe until about the 3rd inning, then I biked back home and watched the rest of the game from the comfort of my living room.

No comments: