Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Christmas Pong

One of the best parts of Christmas is Christmas night. I head over to the Krumrich's for some ping pong. This has been a tradition since my first year of college. Although I think there has been a year or two where we didn't play ping pong. But when there is pong, it is some of the best pong of the year. This year we were out there for about 2 hours. First was doubles. Krum and I against JFK and Diceman. It isn't very often that Krum and I lose in doubles. And that wasn't the case this year. Then we got into some singles. A lot of good rallies, but I think in the end Krum had the most victories, but not by much. Here are some action photos.
Diceman.Me against JFK. More JFK.Me.Krum.And Krum with the shot and then looking at the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!