Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pink Floyd

Saturday my old roommate, Mark, and his wife, Suzanne came down to go with me to the Pink Floyd Laser show. I have seen it before and it is pretty cool to see.

Before the show we headed to Oakland Gyros for dinner. It is always so good. But while I was at Oakland Gyros I had a great idea for a holiday that I am going to invent. So here is my idea for a holiday, it is called "Eat Like A King Day". Basically you pick our favorite places to eat and go to each of them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here is what I have come up with for my "Eat Like a King Day". Breakfast - The Original Pancake House. Lunch - The Picnic Basket. Dinner - Crawdaddy's. And then at bar time - Oakland Gyros. If anyone has a better line up I would be happy to hear it. I have yet to decide on the day of the year to enjoy my new holiday. I was thinking sometime in May so that maybe I could work off some of the food by working out, or going for a run or bike ride.

I am having trouble loading the video I shot from the show, but I will keep trying.

There was one sort of funny thing at the end of the show. Once the house lights came on, one of the guys who puts on the show came over the P.A. and said "We want to thank you for coming to see the Pink Floyd Laser Light Show. We have put on this show all over the country, and I can say without a doubt Milwaukee is close to being one of our favorite places to play." Wow buddy, thanks for the compliment.

No comments: