Monday, December 14, 2009

Congratulations

I got some great news this past weekend and I thought I would share it with all of my blog readers. In fact the news is about one of my blog readers. My good friends, K.O. and Trooper got married on Friday night. I am extremely happy for them. I would like to think that I had a little something to do with there relationship, fore I believe the first time they met was when they both came separately to meet me downtown Minneapolis, when I was in town for a Badger Gopher game. Here they are this past summer on my front porch in the County Stadium seats.
They are two great people. K.O. (or now I guess it is K.T.) such a great girl, I have known her since right after I graduated from college and moved in with Krum for a couple months. And Trooper, the only thing I don't like about him is that he is so much better at soccer than me. I know that they will be reading this, so congratulations.

No comments: