Friday, December 04, 2009

The Newlywed Game

I am pretty excited about this weekend. Saturday night we are celebrating my brother, Jon's, and his wife, Julie's, 40th birthdays. As party of the party, I have been put in charge of the games. Since the party is indoors, most of my Freeman Party games will not be applicable. But we will be playing the Newlywed game. I was going to try and get this game going at the 4th of July party. But it just didn't happen. Of course I will be serving as host for the Newlywed Game. As hard as it maybe to believe, but in high school, I was voted most likely to become a game show host. That and a circus performer. I am hoping to get some video of the game that I can post on the blog.

4 comments:

Bubs said...

You have to ask: "Where's the weirdest place you've ever made whoopie?"

CLASSIC!

Anonymous said...

I know the answer to that one... (pinky finger in corner of mouth) :)

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

Bubs,

I expect more than that out of you. Who do you think you are talking to? Smarten up. That was one of the first questions that I came up with, but you have to add after the questions, Geographically, not Anatomically.

Bubs said...

Borky,

When are you coming to town and when are we going to Axel's.