Thursday, April 10, 2008

The General's Request

The General and I go way back. I have known him since my senior year of high school. If you do a little math, that is 17 excruciating years. I stood up as the best man in his wedding. And I have to reluctantly admit that he is one of my best friends. This morning I got an email from The General asking me to poll my readers, asking them if my readers want him to post the occasional update on my blog. I told him not a chance. I already have a link to his blog. In fact here it is: One Sweet World. I also have a link to it on my blog under Pinko Commy Rag. You can go there now and read about his fantasy football draft from the fall of 2006. If he wants, I will be happy to add a link to my postings when he updates his. But I am not going to let his political views, and editorials about law and the military, infect and corrupt my readers. This is not the first time that The General has tried to weasel his way on to my blog. Please see this posting from September 2005. The title of my blog is "The Life of Rickie" not "The Life of Rickie and the Occasional Update Once Every Other Month From His Stupid Friend, The General".

No comments: