Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hostile Takeover, I Don't Think So

Recently I was approached by one Dave "The General" Stegall about merging his pitiful blog site, One Sweet World, with my own. Begrugingly I have to admit that Dave is a very close friend, a lousy card player, not to mention poor gambler, but still a very close friend. However, I do not want his views, politics and opinions contaminating and disrupting the people that I have the privilage of calling my audience. Please feel free to browse One Sweet World, but I am sure that after a couple of minutes you will quickly learn that it really is no comparison to what I have to offer here. Do you really want to allow Dave, pictured above with his wife, Diane, imposing his commentary on life on you? I didn't think so. I want to take this time to thank you for being a faithful visitor to the "Life of Rickie" and I hope that you continue to enjoy the stories, useless information, and gambling endeavors that I have to offer. Thanks for being a reader. Rickie Davies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rickie, you forgot to mention that Dave has cats and a Saturn.

Later.
Scotty