Monday, September 05, 2005

Gambling Addiction

This is for all of you who are in my Survivor League. There are 4 ways that you can get your pick to me. One you can call me. Two and Three you can email me at work or at home. Or Four you can post your pick on this blog site. Personally I would rather see you post your pick on this site. The biggest reason for that is that it makes it easer for me to make everyone's pick available for everyone else to see. Plus I will post the teams that you have already picked each week here at this site. Also I will make a link available that you can go to for help to see the spreads according to the odds makers.


I think you all understand the rules by now. Normally you will have to get your pick in before the games start at noon on Sunday. And actually that will be the case this week as well. Unless you want to pick either Oakland or New England, because their game is on Thursday, you will have to get that pick in to me before that game starts.

I am pretty sure that I won't win this league, because I never win any of the gambling endeavors that I take upon (see last year's Super Bowl), but I will also post my pick here each week so no one thinks that I am cheating. So this week I am taking the Purple People Eaters, the Minnesota Vikings.

I realize that most of you are good for the money, however, to keep me from getting stiffed on the money for the league, you will have to make arrangements with me to get me the $5 before games start in week 3 (that would be Sept 25th). If I don't have the money by then your pick will no longer count and you are out of the league. Again this is a winner take all league. I am expecting about 30 people so this is an opportunity to win $150.

As of right now this is who has paid and is in:

Me
Roman
TT
Joe
Preston
Tree
Jeff
Sue
Deb
Tim
Sherman
Villa

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Villa - Washington

Anonymous said...

Magnus Ver Magnusson - Pittsburgh Steelers

Anonymous said...

spyder da provider....Vikes Baby.

Anonymous said...

Chucker - Denver
Sue - NY Giants

Anonymous said...

Preston- Cincy is smooth jimmy's lock of the week

Anonymous said...

Nate- My lock is St. Louis

Anonymous said...

I will take San Diego

Anonymous said...

Rickie,

I will take St. Louis

Phil

Anonymous said...

Week 2
Magnus Ver Magnusson - Dallas Cowboys

Anonymous said...

Week 2
Villa - I was going to go with Philly until Dave said it was a lock. My pick: Green Bay