Tuesday, September 20, 2005

SURVIVOR LEAGUE

I apologize but I may have misinformed a couple people. But now that the Monday night game is over and I have finally figured out who everyone picked and which teams won, I have the final three survivors / stooges. First, I would like to thank Pam and Preston for their honesty. They both could have pulled one over on me, but they choose not to. You both share the good sportsmanship award. Unfortunately, that award is in name alone and their will be no cash prizes for either of you. Alright now that that side track is over with, here is who is left:

Tree, but you can not pick Pittsburgh or Washington.

Stegall, but you can not pick Cincinnati or Philadelphia.

Sue and Zachary, but you can not pick Indianapolis or the New York Giants.

Here is the link to the Vegas Odds.

No comments: