Sunday, August 21, 2005

Upstaging Stegall

Dave Stegall and I go back a ways. And with most of the friends, I always seem to have a bit of a competition going on with them. Dave has been getting rave reviews of the blog that he has created. I have decided to take a shot or two at the upstaging one young Dave Stegall. Look for future stories. Unfortunately those of you who know me may have heard many of these stories. But I look forward to more. And look forward to more pictures. Here is one of the enemy. One Dave Stegall. This picture is from the morning after the Antonio Freeman party. Dave was going to help me clean the house and the yard after the party. As you can see he was a big help. And as I will continue to do from time to time. I will ramble and one thing will lead to another. And in speaking of the Freeman party. This is a picture of the aftermath of the musical chair contest.

No comments: