Saturday, August 18, 2012

Just Like Riding A Bike

Well it has been a while since my last posting.  But seriously, there hasn't been much going on.  And after you read this post I am sure you will agree.  In a never ending attempt to stay in shape, I still try to get out a bike 4 or 5 times a week.  My normal route is from my house, down Bluemound and then around Miller Park and back.  It is about 7 miles and it normally takes me about 25 minutes.  Wednesday evening I was out for a ride and it was around 7 as people were heading into the game.  I was biking up the hill towards Bluemound and the chain on my bike caught.  I was standing up at that time.  Of course when the chain got caught everything stopped except my momentum which took me right over the handle bars.  Thankfully there were no major injuries, just a couple bruises and scraps on my elbow and knee.  But yes, I am 39 and I just fell off my bike.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is time to get a new bike.
Tree

Anonymous said...

i agree with Tree, spend a nickel on a bike.

Rickie Davies said...

It is Tree's old bike that I am riding. It is a classic.

Anonymous said...

I just crashed my bike too

Bone saw

Anonymous said...

Too many scrapes and bruises for a man your age. Get better buddy!!

Roman