Monday, August 20, 2012

What Would You Do

On Friday I had nothing planned.  I got home from work, went for a bike ride (this time without falling off) then cut the grass.  I was just about to bake a pizza when I noticed I had a voicemail.  It was from Nate.  I was just about to cut open the plastic on the pizza when I thought to myself, there is a good chance that after I hear this voicemail I will be eating somewhere else.  Sure enough, Nate had an extra ticket to the Brewer game.  Two of Nate's friends, Jeremy and Brian were in town and also going to the game.  Jeremy and Brian were running late and Nate had to work until game time.  Nate left a ticket for me at will call and the plan was to just meet everyone in the seats.  As is always the case, I brought a flask in with me.  I ordered up a medium coke and went to the bathroom to mix my drink.  I always go into a stall to mix my drink, but I don't always flush the toilet when I go in.  I was a bit irritated because I like the stalls that have a flat top to the toilet paper dispencer, which is handing for putting things while mixing the drink.  I put the cap from my flask in my mouth as I mixed my drink.  I went to put the cap back on and of course I dropped it into the toilet.  I froze.  What do I do?  I still had enough Captain Morgans in the flask for 2 more drinks.  And I couldn't add any more to my drink.  Then I remembered back to my friend, Josh.  We were in the bathroom, me, Nate, Josh and Josh's son, Osbourne.  I was using the urinal, Josh and Osbourne, were in the stall and I heard, "Oh no, buddy." Then a splash. Osbourne had dropped a matchbox car into the toilet. Josh opened the door, rolled up his sleeve and then said, "I am going in."  Here Josh diving in.
As I said, I didn't flush the toilet before I went into the stall.  Yes, very disgusting.  I did wash it off in the sink, but then again it was a flask so there was some alcohol.  Which leads me to this questions, what would you do?
Would you have gone in after the flask cap?
No, that is gross.
Absolutely.
You need help. I recommend AA.

  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: