Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter

It was a good easter weekend for me. Friday I had a half day of work and then I went to Brewers Opening Day with my college roommate, Mark. I took my camera to the game but didn't take any pictures. Saturday was rather low key. But Saturday night I did head over to Nate's for some quality ping pong. Easter Sunday I was at my brother's for bunch and then dinner at my sister's house. Most of the kids were there and we were outside most of the day playing 500, kickball, football and bongo ball. Here are some pictures.
I added a little twist to 500, 2 balls.
Princess.Crusher and E.Hollywood playing kickball.Crusher.BonesawHere is the shot that Fuss kicked and took me right out. As I told the doctor in the emergency room,"The last thing I saw was this yellow orb coming right at me." Just kidding. It takes way more than a kickball to take me out. Although it did hit me right in the chest before I could react.E.And I added a little twist. The losers lined up against the shed and the winners got to take shots at them.And then there was some football.

2 comments:

Princcess said...

Got to love family football and kickball

Ethan Davies said...

My team was never on the wall for butts up