Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Freeman Party Update

Here is a quick update on the Freeman Party. I posted an announcement last month, and I have sent out invites via Facebook. I get out the Evite today and I think there are a couple snail mails that I have to send out as well. But it is official, the date will be June 2nd starting at 2:00 p.m.
And here is some great news, I just ordered the pig for the party. That gets me really excited. My family had a pig roast for each of our high school graduations. Which means my family is way over due for a pig. I was hoping to get a picture with the pig while it was alive but I was told that that would not be possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you or Justus cooking that up?

Roman

Ethan Davies said...

Yum yum that looks good

Rickie Davies said...

I am think I will start with the cooking, then Justus will say that he has it handled. However, I will give my father the honor of slicing it up if he would like.

Anonymous said...

how many towels will he need/use to cook that bad boy?

-borky