Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Living with Justus

Here are a couple things I have noticed since Justus has moved in. I learned that he believes in ferries. Apparently there is a garbage ferry who takes out the trash and a dishwasher ferry who unloads the dishwasher.
Last weekend Justus invited some friends over for a cook out. Justus was manning the grill.
One of his friends asked me, "Do you guys take care of the yard? It looks really nice." I laughed and answered, "No, we don't take care of the yard. I do."
Justus put on a pretty good spread that day. However he has this thing with dish towels. This is a picture of the sink after he cleaned up. Count them, he had to use 6 dish towels to make the meal. I don't get it.
Here this isn't surprising. You probably can't read the expiration date on his gallon of milk. It is 3-13-12.
He also has a full unopened gallon in the basement fridge with an expiration date of 4-17-12. Today is the 18th. Then again, maybe Nate is coming over. And I know Nate can put down a gallon of milk in 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Ethan Davies said...

Does it get worse