Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday

Yes, a couple weeks ago it was my birthday.  I was hatched just over 39 years ago.  This weekend, I got my birthday present from my parents.  I was kind of hoping they wouldn't get me anything, so I wouldn't have to get them anything for Mother's and Father's Day.  Sunday my parents got me a gargoyle to ward off evil spirits.  And it worked because Justus moved out last weekend.  Just kidding buddy.  Justus doesn't read my blog anyhow.  Here is the gargoyle.
Funny thing is that I consider myself to be something of a photog, yet my finger is visible in the upper left corner.  Oh well.  Any ideas on what I could get my parents?  Cash is always nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new bathroom!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Deal your dad 4 queens and 2 black jacks at your next family sheepshead game.

Roman

Ethan Davies said...

A clean bathroom again