Monday, September 03, 2012

Labor Day Football

Sunday of Labor Day weekend I went to my sister's house for dinner.  We got some backyard football in.  I had some rather eye popping stats from the afternoon.  21 touchdown, no interceptions.  
Here is Boomer relaxing on the field.
 And what good field General doesn't do so without a beer in his hand?
 Hollywood with a Usain Bolt pose.
 I don't know what Crusher is doing in this one.
 Not the greatest form, but pretty good with a beer in your hand.
 Boomer how big was the fish that you caught?
 This is a Boomer touchdown catch.
 Princess cutting across the middle.
 Hollywood celebrating a 4 and out.
 I must have instructed the kids 5 or 6 times on where the side lines were, marked by cones, but they all seemed to run straight out of bounds whenever they caught the ball.
 Here is a picture demonstrating that I am telling Princess not to run out of bounds.
Fly pattern on two.
And there is Hollywood who seems to think that every game is the Super Bowl.  If he loses, he cries.  I hope for his sake that he grows out that soon.


 After football, Crusher, our Eagle scout in training, was given the task of getting the fire going.  He could only have one match.  Crusher didn't disappoint, he got that fire going without a problem.  Crusher will be in charge of the fire at my parent's house this coming Saturday, but I told him that he had to get it started by rubbing sticks together. By the way, any loyal blog readers that are interested, my father turns 75 on Saturday.  There is a party at my parent's house, leave a comment and I will put you on the guest list.

 I asked Crusher if there was a fire badge in the boy scouts.  He said no, that there was only a fire safety badge.  I was never a boy scout, but I would think the first badge you should get would be the fire badge.


No comments: