Sunday, September 30, 2012

Football

Last weekend I went to my nephew, Jared's football game.  I got invited to the game and this is America, so I get an opinion.My first question to Jared after the game was, "Are you afraid to, don't want to, or just can knock the kick across from you down?"  He said that he knocked him over twice.  I didn't see it.  Jared is a big kid and plays offensive line.  I have him circled below with the kid that he was lined up across from.  Yes, that would be the kid who is half his size and a full helmet shorter than him.  Watching number 77 in action was incredibly frustrating.  

 I have offered number 77, $20 if he get a personal foul penalty.  He needs to get some aggression.  I heard the ref yell at two kids to knock if off after the play, but he didn't yell at Jared.  I know that he hits his sisters harder than he hits the kids on the field who are wearing pads.
I will be at the next game on the 6th and I will bring my video camera.  And I will put together a montage of Jared's "pancakes" and post it here.

1 comment:

M.K.A. said...

I'll have to show him how to get a personal foul. I mean I have gotten a personal foul on two consecutive plays, thats some talent there.