Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Pickle's Volleyball Game

I went to Pickle's volleyball game last week and shot some action photos.  Here they are.



 At an earlier game this year, when Pickle did a jump serve and didn't get it over the net, I "Boo-ed" him.  I got a chance to "Boo" him in this game as well when I set when right through his hands.  Other than that, Pickle played pretty well.  My new favorite chant while Pickle is playing is to say "Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9.." just like The Beatles Revolution 9, because Pickle is number 9.
 I got a couple of pictures of Nick Malak as well.  He has great form right up until he hits the ball.  I can't wait until he starts snapping his wrist as he spikes because they are going to go straight down.
 Nick's proud mom showing up late.


 Here is one of Luke Krenz who can really get up in the air as evidenced in this photo.


No comments: