Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm Back

My loyal blog readers have spoken. Who am I to let them down? You want more, well now you will get more. I will make an effort to make a daily posting. No matter how boring or unappealing the topic is. I had a really bad day at work today, so coming home to see that my loyal blog readers have voted for me to continue picked up my spirits. Here is topic number one. Who knows something about over the air digital television signals? I recently (within the last 6 months) bought an HD TV for my kitchen, it is a small 24 inch or something like that. I get 7 digital HD channels, but of the ones I get are CBS and ABC. Two stations that tend to have a number of college football games on Saturdays. I like to pull the kitchen TV out and place it next to my big screen so I can watch 2 games at once. If you have any ideas on how I can get these 2 channels, please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll need an external over the air hd antenna..connect that and wha la

Ethan Davies said...

Hip hip Haza
Your back