Sunday, October 28, 2012

Is This The End? You Decide

I am way over due for a blog posting.  But in a way, this is probably the most important posting I have made.  I am thinking about not blogging anymore.  I mean, really, haven't I given you all that I have to offer.  There is nothing really left to discuss.  Or is there.  Because I hold the opinion of my loyal blog readers very high, I will let you decide if I should continue.  Just vote on the poll.  Or as they said in "Braveheart", "Just say  'mercy' and it will be all over."

Should I Stop Blogging?
Yes, My God Enough is Enough
No way. You have some much more to teach your loyal blog readers.
You had a blog?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... at least juggling is becoming more popular:

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/176313721.html

-borky