Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Creepy Old Guy In The Neighborhood

Ever since I bought my house, I have had this idea of putting something in the attic window that looks out towards the street.  My original plan was to buy some sort Halloween mask with glowing LED lights for the eyes.  I never looked real hard for this mask with glowing eyes, but the idea has always been in the back of my head.
About a week ago I was sitting in the backyard and it struck me.  I had put the gargoyle that my parents gave me for my backyard, and I realized that it would be perfect for putting in the attic window.
I had a couple of old lights that I used to have in my living room.  I put a red light bulb in each.  I placed one on the floor and hung the other from the ceiling and here is the final result.
 This definitely puts me on the correct path to one day being the creepy old guy in the neighborhood.
Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great.

sugar lips

Ethan Davies said...

Creepy