Monday, July 16, 2012

Kickball

This past weekend I was mostly back home in Wales at the Summer Splash Festival.  I took part in a kickball tournament.  Friday night we headed down to the beer tent to see the "Boogie Men".  Here I am with the lead singer.

The kickball tournament was on Saturday.  We played 4 games.  The first we won 14-1.  The won run scored by the other team can be directly attributed to an error I made in the first inning.  The next game we won. 12-0.  Then somehow we managed to lose the 3rd game 6-5.  We still made it to the championship game and got a rematch against the team we lost to in the 3rd game.  It wasn't even close, we defeated them for the victory by a score of 14-2.  Here is a team photo.
 Satruday night we were back down at the beer tent for the "Sweettarts".  It looks like I am more of a drinker and Al is more of a dancer.
 Maya, Lisa, Steph, Leslie and Julie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys!!

Roman