Thursday, July 12, 2012

More DMB

Here is a DMB story for you.  We were about to head out from my house to meet my friend, Mick.  Shockingly we were running late.  I was going to grab some Gillies to eat and also needed to go to the store for some gatorade and ice.  In the interest of saving time, and since Stegall was also driving to Alpine Valley, I told Stegall to go to the store while I go to Gillies at I will meet him in the grocery store parking lot.  I pick up my food and drive to the grocery store parking lot, circle the whole thing and there is no Stegall.  My phone rings, "Dude, where are you, I am in the gas station parking lot right next to Gillies."  "Why are you there?  I told you to meet me in the grocery store parking lot?"  He didn't have a real good reason.  He drives back to the store to meet me and I walk over to his car and open the back.  No ice.  I open the side door.  No ice.  I ask him, "Where is the ice?"  "I knew I forgot something."  It is like dealing with Jessie Pinkman.  Unreal.


No comments: