Friday, July 13, 2012

Neil Diamond

Sunday night I went down to see Neil Diamond at Summerfest with my friend, Liz.  It was a pretty good show.  He is old, 71 years young, but his voice still sounds pretty good.  And he has always been a performer.  I did do a little research and I was right when I said that he is on his third marriage.  I also did some research before the show and found his set list online.  Which leads to one of my favorite concert bits that I do.  If I know what the next song is, I start yelling for is before it starts and I look like a genius to the people around me.  For instance, "Play Shilo!!!!"  Here I am with my friend, Joyce, who I sat next to for most of the concert.
 
 Yes, we were pretty close to the stage.
Neil has entered the building.
Blue Jeans anyone?

No comments: