Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chinese Acrobats

Saturday night I went with Jody, Jill, Abby and Josh to see the Chinese Acrobats at the Pabst Theater. It was pretty amazing. It was not just amazing in what they could do physically, but also that someone could think these things up and then to put in not the hours but years of practice to master these "skills". I shot a bunch of videos, so that is what you will be getting for the next week or so. Here I am with Jody Josh and Abby.
My brother, Dan, was suppose to go but he decided he would rather work. So let's pretend that he was there. He looks a little grumpy and taller than normal.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

I must say Rick, that Abby and Josh loved the show. Josh is still talking about it. Thanks for the idea.

Jody

Anonymous said...

You going to amp up your jugling

Ethan Davies

Rickie Davies said...

My goal "E" is four clubs for the Freeman Party. "Juggling"

Anonymous said...

Knifes?

Ethan Davies

Anonymous said...

are you drinking a wife beater?
Tree

Rickie Davies said...

Yes, Tree that is a wife beater. I am back to drinking. 16 oz at The Pabst Theater are $4. Plus, I was at The Pabst Theater, I should be drinking a Pabst.