Friday, February 10, 2012

Favorite Reader of the Year

I usually give this award out right around the New Year, but it actually takes some time to go through and calculate out all of the comments. But for the 5th year in a row Preston takes home the crown as Favorite Reader of the Year. Maybe one day I will go back and calculate all of the gyros people have won. But because Preston is the Reader of the Year he gets a Oakland Gyro Sandwich, Extra Pita and Large Rootbeer. Let me know when you want to collect. I will say this about Preston, I think his reign will becoming to an end. His comments really started tapering off towards the end of the year. I would chalk that up to a new job and two kids. For those new to the blog, my Favorite Reader of the Year is simple, it is whomever left the most comments on my blog. Here are the results from this last year:
#1. Preston - 46 comments
#2. Rickie - 34 comments (he makes the posts and leaves comments? Get a life.)
#3. Borky - 31
#4. Roman & Tree - 28
#6. Anonymous - 25
#7. Ethan - 22 (Newcomer of the Year, Julie told me that his goal was to have the most comments, and it was because of my conversation with Julie, that I finally decided to write this post)
#8. Julie - 14
#9. Sugar Lips - 8
#10. The General - 6
#11. MKA - 5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ratfarts!

-borky

Anonymous said...

Next year I will win. I'm calling you out Preston and taking your title

Ethan Davies

Rickie Davies said...

I don't know "E", Preston has built a dynasty when it comes to Favorite Reader. And from what I hear, that guy who came in 2nd place is no push over.

Anonymous said...

Hey I know I left a. Least 5 posts



Bone saw

Anonymous said...

Uncle Rick you know what 2nd place is first loser

Ethan Davies

Rickie Davies said...

Bonesaw, According to my calculations you had only 3 comments. But i fyou can tell me the dates in which you made those 5 comments, I would be happy to adjust the totals.

"E", I am the one who taught you 2nd place is 1st loser. Of course I know that.