Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Website

Ethan, This post is specifically for you. I know that it is impolite to correct people. But in the interest of helping educating you, I feel I must say something. There is a website called dictionary.com. I have added it to my links. In fact I moved it to the top of the list, so it is easy to find. Resource it when posting comments, it will make you sound more intelligent. Back when I was your age and I would misspell a word, the teacher would tell me to look it up in the dictionary. I always thought, who do you look up a word in the dictionary if you don't know how to spell it. However, in today's computer age, if you go to this website you don't have to get very close to the correct spelling and you will still receive many suggestions which normally include the word you are looking for. Much easier than paging through a big book. My point, it is knives, not knifes. Just trying to help you out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get no words around on my spelling test for your information

Ethan Davies

Anonymous said...

Yes he does
I see them

Bonesaw

Anonymous said...

I mean wrong

Ethan Davies

Anonymous said...

I will work on my spelling you work on your grammar
Who did you mean how?

Ethan Davies