Sunday, February 26, 2012

We're Putting The Band Back Together

I have some excellent news for all of my loyal blog readers. The blog is about to become much better. About a month ago I got a call out of the blue from my good friend, Justus. He asked me if it would be OK if he moved back in with me. You see, when I first bought my house in 1998 Preston and Justus were my first roommates. I told him to give me 15 minutes notice and I could have the Lincoln Bedroom cleared out for him. Fast forward to yesterday morning, I hadn't talked to Justus since that call a month ago. He said he was moving in. True to my words, I had that spare bedroom cleared out for him in under 15 minutes.
So back to the point of this posting. With Justus back in the house, things are bound to get more interesting. Because with Justus most things do not go smooth or according to plan. We shall see.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just home there will be a place for me to stay in about four years. When my parents kick me out.



Bone saw

Anonymous said...

Justus looks a little smaller in that picture.

Roman

Rickie Davies said...

Bonesaw, If you really want to move in, in four years, I will make space. But I would like to think that you will be living on campus at some college. And if you want my advice about going to college, I would say go to a big college out of state. Like ASU, Florida or Texas.

Doggie, Justus just has is winter coat on now. Maybe I will rub off on him, then again I am no picture of physical fitness.

Anonymous said...

bonesaw? what a lame nickanme.

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

Easy Borky. That is the name I gave him.

Anonymous said...

I was kidding - is that Pickle's new nickname?

-borky

Anonymous said...

I like pickle

Anonymous said...

I like Pickle better

SL

Anonymous said...

Me too

Ethan Davies

Anonymous said...

One does not choose their nick name, it is given.

tree