Thursday, March 01, 2012

Here is the First One

This is the first of many Justus posts. Last night just hooked up his wireless router to my internet connection. When I purchased my TV, I also bought a Blue Ray player that had wireless capabilities. After Justus had the router hooked up I tried to get the Blue Ray player connected to the internet. And sure enough it worked. One of the preset webpages was Hulu. If you don't know about hulu, here it is. It was 11:00 at night and I didn't want to deal with setting up an account. But Justus wanted it hooked up, so after I went to bed, I hear "Buddy, what is your email account?" I told him. A couple minutes later, "Buddy, what is your mailing address?" Fast forward to tonight and I ask Justus "How did setting up Hulu go?" "Well there was a little bit of a problem." He needed to set up an account online and then enter that account and password in through the Blue Ray player. Only one problem, Justus forgot to write down what the password was that he created. Kind of hard to log on with out it. More to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you don't expect anyone to be shocked by this. Dano

Anonymous said...

SOLID - I think the blog is gonna pick up this year...

-borky

Anonymous said...

Wow at 11 really

Ethan Davies