Friday, March 30, 2012

On TV

Last Friday, just after I had walked in the door, someone was ringing my doorbell. I really dislike answering my door, because 9 times out of 10 it is someone selling something or asking for a handout. But this was the 10th time and it was something else. This woman was at my door and was asking about the murder that happened at my house. She wanted to know which house was the house. I told her that it was my house. I asked why and her reply was that she was from an Austrialian TV show that would be comparable to our Discovering Channel. And they were doing a story of mothers who murdered their kids. I gave her as much history as I knew. I know that this all sounds made up. But just to prove that it happened, I took some pictures of the film crew.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you invite them in for a Foster's and some vegemite?

Bone saw said...

When is it going to be on TV?

Anonymous said...

Throw the show up on your blog once it airs!
Lisa

Ethan Davies said...

Sure that what they wanted to know

Anonymous said...

That is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your
sharing this one. A must read article!

Visit my blog post here are the findings