Thursday, March 22, 2012

500

This past Friday I stopped at my brother, Dan's, to grill out and move furniture. I was playing 500 with the kids in the yard. Here are some photos:
It was Hollywood, Princess and Hollywood's friend, Tyler.Look at how happy these kids are just playing 500.I told them that pushing was legal. Here is Hollywood with a real solid shove in the back.After warming up a bit, I really started booming my kicks. I would tell them that it was double points if they caught the high ones on a fly. This is the one that landed in Tyler's ear and ended the game. I have made all of my nieces and nephews cry, but this was the first time I made one of their friends cry. Oh to be as happy as these kids are.
Just a heads up to my nieces and nephews. I haven't decided the date of the sleep over, April or May. Start letting me know what weekend works. But I am planning a spirited game of 500 at the park just down the street. But I am adding a twist. I am going to kick 2 balls instead of just 1.

3 comments:

Ethan Davies said...

Nice

Rickie Davies said...

"E",
The next friend of one of my nephew's to cry will be David.

Ethan Davies said...

I will tell him that

Also I don't think david crys