Monday, March 12, 2012

Justus

This past weekend I went downstairs to do some laundry. When I walked over to the dryer, this is what I saw.
No, the neighbor dog did not crap on my dryer, it was a ball of lint from the lint trap in the dryer. Justus must have cleaned it out. When I saw Justus later that day, I asked him what the deal was with the lint on the dryer. He told me that he couldn't find the garbage downstairs. Then I started thinking. Why wouldn't he just carry it upstairs and put it in the garbage can in the kitchen? Was it too heavy? Then I started thinking some more. How can you not find the garbage can in my utility room? Maybe it is tougher than I thought and it is hidden really well. So I thought I would make a gyro contest out of finding the garbage can in the basement. Here is what you would see if you stood at my dryer and turned around. The first person to correctly describe what the garbage can looks like wins an Oakland Gyro.

Secondly, I am planning on leaving work early both Thursday and Friday for the NCAA basketball tournament. I am planning on watching the game at my house. If you would like to join me, give me a call. My workload at work may change, so definitely call beforehand.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rickie. The garbage can is the green receptacle just to the right of the work bench. It also has a white garbage bag in it.

Roman

Anonymous said...

The floor.
Tree

Ethan Davies said...

It's on the floor. It is green with a clear top. Also it is next to the work bench and to larger blue bins

Bone saw said...

The kitchen

Anonymous said...

it's green or in the kitchen upstairs

-borky