Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Weekend Plans

This weekend you can accuse me of having a lot going on. I am headed back to Milwaukee tonight and staying with Nate. I have a meeting with my new boss whom I have yet to speak with Thursday morning. Thursday afternoon I am flying up to Minnesota for work. Thursday evening is the final acceptance testing on my bridge in Prescott. We are hoping to be finished with that by midnight. Friday I am taking a vacation day. I will be staying with Krum. I plan on getting in a run in the morning / afternoon. Friday night I want to meet up with Krum, Trooper, K.O. and Borky for dinner and some drinks, rumor has it bowling might be in order. Saturday morning I fly back to Milwaukee. Saturday afternoon is the first annual Gaylord Focker Water Volleyball Tournament at my brother's. Saturday evening I am headed to Alpine Valley for Dave Matthews. Sunday morning I am going to try my best to get in a long run. Then Sunday night I am back to Alpine Valley for day two of Dave Matthews. I am predicting getting out of the parking lot somewhere around midnight, then driving 2 hours to Appleton. And back to work on Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted just reading about it.

Bob

Anonymous said...

Is the General going to Dave M. too??

Rickie Davies said...

Maybe the General posted on his blog if is he going. Check it out: http://one-sweet-world.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Now we all know that's a waste of time to check out STegall's blog.

-SL