Friday, August 01, 2008

Crimer Stoppers

Sun Prairie, WI - Police are asking for the public’s assistance in finding a vandal who targeted a home on Westridge Drive. In the early morning hours, from exactly 1:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., of July 19th, the Stegall residence was hit by vandals that “toilet papered” the family home, trees and one vehicle. Exactly 24 rolls of double ply Quilted Northern toilet paper were used. No finger prints were found at the crime scene. What is more baffling to authorities is that there isn’t a history of this type of crime in this affluent neighborhood.

Police spoke with the home owner, Dave “The General” Stegall after the incident. Mr. Stegall was quoted as saying, “I wasn’t really doing much that night. I stayed up late watching World Series of Poker on TV. Is there any better way for a hip lawyer to spend his Friday nights? I had been invited out for drinks with my good friend, Rickie Davies, who was in town for a canoe race. But I am married; my will to live and have fun in life has been sucked out of me. I eventually retired for the evening and the next morning I awoke to the exclamation of my wife yelling ‘That God Damn Rickie Davies!!!!’ I then rolled over in bed and glanced out the window to see toilet paper everywhere."

Mr. Davies was questioned about the incident. He went on record as saying “That is the really weird thing about this crime. I was staying in Sun Prairie the very same night at my friend, Joe’s, house. How I am being implicated in such a crime is beyond me. As I said, I was in the area, but I was sound asleep. I had a big canoe race (The Paddle Portage) the next day. I couldn’t be running around in the middle of the night causing trouble. Maybe it was some neighborhood kids that didn’t think too highly of the candy they gave out at Halloween.”

Mr. Stegall has sworn that he will get revenge. However, a police spokesman warned Mr. Stegall, based on the facts of the case, “it seems that the perpetrator has an abundance of time, energy and resources at his disposal. He is probably pretty good looking as well. Any retaliatory act would not doubt, begin a chain reaction that would result in similar acts against the Stegall household, with estimates of future damage being a ten fold of what they experienced in the early morning hours of July 19th.” The police spokesman went on further to say “resistance would only be futile.”

Anyone with information is asked to call the Vandalism Section at (262) 751-1597 (but do not expect anyone to answer). If you want to remain anonymous, a posting can be made on this blog. With your help maybe we can bring this criminal to justice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Stegalls are lucky that the perpetator didn't know that applying mustard to the toilet paper enhances it's annoyance factor. Mustard (from gallon jars purchased at Sam's Club) is applied to the toilet paper before placing it in trees and shrubs. Sun-baked mustard has a very unpleasant aroma. Luckily the perpetrator didn't know about mustard. Hopefully he/she won't learn about it for use in the future.

Nick Davies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick Davies said...

check my blog, Rick

Anonymous said...

I would call CSI: Sun Prairie

Good Work. Next time you'll need to get night vision video, or at least a picture of the aftermath.

-Bubs

Rickie Davies said...

Nick, I didn't see anything new on your blog.

Bubs, If I do find the person that toilet papered his house, I will ask them for pictures or video. Didn't you go to law school? Does "innocent until proven guilty" ring a bell?

I checked with the Sun Prairie Police Department this morning, currently they have no new leads. But they are still working on the case. Please send your thoughts and prayers to the Stegall Household as they continue to struggle to recover from this terrible ordeal.

jasonbob said...

kobe 11
supreme
bape clothing
curry 7 shoes
yeezy boost 350
jordan 13
lebron 18
golden goose sneakers
curry 7 shoes
canada goose jacket