Thursday, August 18, 2011

Whitesnake

Well it was during State Fair that I made my way down to see Whitesnake. Preston got some free tickets and gave them to Nate who then asked me to go with him. Here is Whitesnake on stage.Eric also went to the concert. I have no idea how good our seats were because we never sat in them. It was the first time I got to hang out with Nate or Eric since the Freeman party. So we were towards the back and to the side of the track seating where it wasn't quite so loud which enabled us to hear all of Nate's stories. Although Eric had a pretty long story about how he hopes to get on the TV show "Take The Money and Run"You may or may not believe this but here I am back stage with my arm around David Coverdale.I saw these two guys before the show. And then I saw them during the show and I had to find out what their deal was. Apparently just a father and son duo who like to party. Side note, wow do I look fat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did they play 'in the still of the night'"?
Tree