Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wiffleball #2

Bob was having some problems with his achilles, so he is taking a soak and filling Bill up.Mike at bat.
Bill at bat.
Paul at bat.
Here is the Home Run derby trophy. Joe actually took this out of someone's trash. He said his neighbor got it for being salesman of the year or something. I don't know why the guy was throwing it out, but I would have taken it out of the trash too.
I didn't take enough video. But here is Brad going yard.
It was a fun long day. We got in 6 games and a Home Run Derby in 8 hours. I was pretty tired by the end of the day. Paul ended up winning the Home Run Derby. He had 9 in the first round, and I think 11 in the finals. And home runs #7, #8 & #9 were blasts that were 1/2 way up on the pine trees. As for me, well I sucked. I didn't hit a home run until the last game of the day. Pathetic. Oh and I got thrown out at the plate right in the face by Mike. But it was still a lot of fun. There were a lot of choices for MVP of the day, but I am going to have to give it to Johnny who left it all out on the field, and in the bushes and in the bathroom. I have to be honest, his performance was unexpected.

No comments: