Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SURVIVOR LEAGUE PHASE 2

And so it begins again. Congratulations to Tree on a victory in week 5. Here at the spreads for Week 6. Same rules as the last time. Post a comment with your name and the team that you are picking to get in. I will make sure I get the money from you somehow. I have four outstanding dead beats from the last league. That would be Mr. and Mrs. Andy Josephs, Spider, and Justus Klink. I can see it from Andy, Justus and Spider, but Julie I had much higher hopes for you. A major disappointment. I will get it out of each of you somehow. So as this next round begins, good luck to everyone and if Tree wins it again, the prize will go to the second place finisher. I will let everyone know how many people are in the second league when I post the spreads for next week.