Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wallace and Gromit Movie


For no real reason other than I am looking to retain my title as World's Greatest Uncle, I decided to take my nieces and nephews to a movie this weekend. All of them, or at least all of them that are able to sit through an entire movie. So that was me and 7 kids. Nick, Zack, Lindsey, Ethan, Jared, Abbigail and Sara. Not a problem.
A stop at the Gas Station to give the kids a quick lesson on beating the movie carry in policy. I gave them 30 seconds to pick out any one item from the candy isle. I took them to see Wallace and Gromit the Curse of the Were Rabitt. Once at the theater I got two large sodas, and a big tub of popcorn. I haven't quite yet taught them the art of pulling used soda and popcorn containers out of the trash, but that lesson will come in a couple more years.

After the movie they wanted to go to the park. So I said sure, I really didn't have much else going on for the evening. But I thought some of you might enjoy these pictures, for those of you in the family don't worry, I will burn a CD for you at Christmas time. That is if you are good this year. So watch yourselves.

No comments: