Monday, April 06, 2009

Eric's Wedding

Eric's wedding was this past weekend and it didn't disappoint. This was Friday night. We people coming into town, we met up at the hotel bar. I think it is a sign of old age, but no one got out of control. I was back home by 12:30. This is in far contrast from Phil's wedding, where we were out until 5 in the morning. Much older and wiser.I would like to thank Eric and Anna for the 16 minute service. Easily one of the fastest weddings I have ever been to. I didn't hear a single complaint.Horn and Schoen at the bar after the service.Jota, Borky and Doug at the reception.Eric and Anna's first dance. As shocking as it might sound, but Eric can dance. Who knew?Borky and Truz. I picked Truz up at the airport at 5 Saturday afternoon and dropped him off at the airport at 10 Sunday morning. He had quite the 18 hour trip to Milwaukee.Horn and I jumping for joy over the nuptials.And Eric danced and danced and danced.Back at the hotel bar, Nate and Truz are sizing each other up.Nate locked out of the hotel while on a smoke break.Truz insisted on having a dance party back at my place, but it wasn't much of a dance party.I really wished I had got in more pictures. I also wished I would have dug into the food that was served both before dinner and after dinner. I made a mental note to get over to the food, but never got around to it. I would like to thank Eric and Anna for the great time. They brought together a great guest list. I was so happy to see everyone that showed up. I would also like to applaud Eric and Anna on their bravery for having an open bar with this group. That is an extremely risky proposition.

No comments: