Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I would like to take the time to wish my parents a very happy anniversary. 44 years together. Pretty incredible. When I think back on my childhood and job that my parents did in raising myself and my brothers and sister, I am amazed. I know it was far far from easy to raise all of us. But they did do an incredible job. With the exception of myself, we all turned out pretty normal. And in looking at their grandkids, the values they instilled in us are getting past on to those kids. I can never thank them enough for all that they have done for us.
After a couple crazy weekends over the last month or so, I am planning on taking it very easy this weekend. Nothing more is planned that stopping by my parent's house on Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rick,
We're having the Eggener special on Sunday morning you're always welcome. We're meeting at 8:30AM mass and those that wish may come to the house at 10:00 for brunch. Hope to see you there. Your folks did do a great job with you all.
Annie

Bubs said...

Congrats Davies!!!!!