Friday, April 03, 2009

On The Road Again

The truck saga is finally over. I was finally called back by the dealership last night at 5:00 p.m. and told that my truck will be ready to be picked up today, at the price we agreed upon on Monday. So that is of great comfort.
Last night Russ and Amanda came into town. They are staying with me for Eric's wedding this weekend. We headed to Crawdaddy's for dinner and Eric, Anna and Nate joined us. Then we stopped by another watering hole. That made this morning a little rough. As I talked to Eric last night, he continued to inform me of all whom were invited to the wedding. I am incredibly excited for tomorrow just because so many friends will be together. I should have plenty of pictures come Monday. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Borky said...

It's going to be a great time buddy. I'm on the road in 1/2hr.