Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Slacker

Yes I have been an incredible slacker as of late with my blog. And why? Well it is because my leg is killing me. I think I have things somewhat figured out. I now have insurance but it doesn't kick in until the end of the month. Which means I have a week and a half to suffer. I will try to get more postings in, but I can tell you right now, that I don't have much planned for the rest of the month mainly because of my health problems. Lying around the house is all that I really have planned. I am currently taking some left over drugs that my brother and sister in law had. They help a little bit. At least now when I take them before I go to bed, I am able to sleep. I guess that is all for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a good case of Vaganitis if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

Taking someone elses drugs is always a good idea (NOT)

Rickie Davies said...

As much as I would like to respond to these comments, I won't because I do not respond to any comments in which the author does not leave their names.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Rickie!
Lisa

Rickie Davies said...

Thanks Liquid.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you can see a doctor soon. It is very painful and I know you are SICK OF IT!!!!
Annie