Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Freeman Party

Yes I have been a slacker on my blog. But it is only because of my health issues with my leg that I haven't been able to do anything. Walking, standing and sitting all cause me some degree of pain. That doesn't leave room for a lot of activities. But I won't bore you with any further details on my current physical situation.

Let's move on to something that is more uplifting. It brings me great pleasure to announce the return of the Antonio Freeman Party. Many people were disappointed with the absence of the party from their calendar last summer. But it is back.

I will be supplying the beer, booze, soda, juice boxes, brats, burgers and buns. If you would like to bring a side dish, it would be appreciated. I usually get a couple calls on what people are bringing, I always say bring whatever your favorite dish is. That is except my aunt Marilyn, you have been typecast and have to bring heart attack on stick. Here are the particulars:

Saturday, June 6th.

The party starts at 2:00 p.m.

Games are scheduled to being at 3:30 p.m. with dinner to follow.

The party will once again be held at my house (127 North 78th Street), and will spill over into the street for the games.

All loyal blog readers are invited and encouraged to attend. I will also be sending out invitations on evite, facebook and if you aren't on either of those I will send you an invite through the mail. But feel free to RSVP here on my blog as well.

All RSVPs must be received by Saturday May 30th.

If you don't RSVP and show up, don't plan on eating, drinking or participating in any games.

I have been having trouble sleeping, at 4 this morning I was lying in bed thinking of games for this coming year. I am running a little short of ideas, so if anyone has any ideas or requests, I would love to hear them. As always, the musical chairs will be the main event, but this year I will set aside enough time of the Rock, Paper, Scissors single elimination tournament.

Any questions or comments about the party, please do so here as a comment.

No comments: