Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bobby and JFK

I tried to get more information on this iconic photo, but came up pretty empty. This is Presidential candidate John F. Kennedy conferring with his brother & campaign organizer Bobby Kennedy in a Los Angeles hotel suite in July, 1960. Photo by Hank Walker.Here I am conferring with my campaign organizer, Borky, in a Wausau, Wisconsin hotel May, 2010. In all likelihood we are having a conversation of the same topic as the Kennedy boys. Photo by Myra Wang.Lyric of the Day:
And as I watch the drops of rain.

Weave their weary paths and die.

I know that I am like the rain.

There but for the grace of you go I.

4 comments:

Bubs said...

That's f'n great!

Anonymous said...

I told you I should have been sitting on the bed.

-borky

Anonymous said...

Hi! My grandpa took the Kennedy photo so if you still want more information I'd be happy to tell you!

jasonbob said...

balenciaga
adidas yeezy
supreme shirt
curry shoes
adidas yeezy
kyrie 5 spongebob
pg 1
golden goose sale
supreme outlet
supreme clothing