Monday, May 10, 2010

Injuries

I had a posting a couple weeks or months ago after the bruises of Brett Favre from the NFC Championship game showed up on the internet. I said that I was going to post some of my pictures. This one is of my heels. I bought a new pair of soccer cleats, and I didn't get a chance to break them in before the first game. I got blisters so bad on my heels. The skin was gone, you could see the muscle. That really sucked.This was one of my worst ankle sprains. I think I did this one when I was playing basketball with TT out at Stone Bank.Here is the result of a pulled hamstring. That was pretty nasty and took a long time to heal. We were playing football down at Hart Park. It was sort of cold out, I didn't stretch at all. On one of the first plays I picked off a pass and was headed for the endzone when someone stuck a knife right into the back of my leg. At least it felt like someone stabbed me with a knife. I looked around and no one was behind me. I scored the touchdown but was finished for the rest of the day and for that matter the next 4 or 5 months.Here is the result of sliding into third with shorts on playing kickball.My ACL surgery. Being laid up for 6 months, just wasn't as much fun as I thought it was going to be.Lyric of the Day:
She spends her days up in north park.
Watching the people as they pass.
All she wants is just a little piece of this dream, is that too much to ask?
With a safe home, and a warm bed, on a quiet little street.
All she wants is just that something to hold on to no, that's all she needs.