Friday, May 21, 2010

The Weekend Ahead

I am pretty excited about this weekend. It is my friend, TJ's, wedding in Wausau. TJ is one of the many friends from Minnesota that I have stole away from Krum. (If you don't know that story, well that is for another day) Initially I was going to head up to Wausau on Saturday. I didn't want to grab a hotel room for two nights. But last week Borky sent me a text that I could share their room with them on Friday night. I assume that the Borkys have their love making session/sessions scheduled for Saturday night. So this wedding will get me back together with my Minnesota friends for a weekend.

Lyric of not only the day but the entire weekend:
They sat together in the park.
As the evening sky grew dark.
She looked at him and he felt a spark.
Tingle to his bones.
It was then he felt alone.
And that he'd gone straight.
And watched out for a simple twist of fate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FISH FRY!!!!

hey buddy, maybe u can help me, Liz and Schoen out w/ bartending duty on Saturday night. Boy did Joe Mayo they ask the wrong people for that.

-borky

Bubs said...

To Borky and Kmart:

Why don't Ricky and I bet an Oakland Gyro that the Brewers will take the season series vs. the Twinkies (Payable when you two clowns make an appearance for Summerfest). If they split, we all go down there together and buy our own (maybe after hanging out at Axels first). What do u say? On a side note, I'm willing to bet that if the Twinkies sweep the brew crew this weekend, Macha will get canned by Monday.