Friday, February 05, 2010

Can I Have Some Cheese With Your Whine?

I was just going over the comments on my blog and I noticed a comment that I thought I would address with it's own posting. My good friend and a one time Favorite Blog Reader of the Year, Borky, left a comment about the Vikings getting screwed by the refs in the NFC Championship Game. Does anyone feel sorry for the Vikings or the Viking fans? I don't. That is what you getting involved in the Brett Favre business. You think the Viking Fans would learn but they haven't. Check this out:
I have to admit that number 4 out performed everyone's expectation. I said he would throw more interceptions than touchdowns. He proved me wrong. And he still throws a great ball. As well as being able to take a beating. Check out these pictures:
The Hammy.The Ankle.
Although I don't feel sorry for him. I will have to go through my archives and pull up some of my sprained ankle pictures and pulled hamstrings. They are just as bad.

In closing, I hope he jags Viking Nation around or the next 7 months. And I seriously doubt that he will be able to take them to the Super Bowl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The refs screw every team over. The Vikings kept giving the ball to the Saints. Game over. Go Saints.
By the way Davies, the 357 string band is playing next friday at Turner Hall. Do you want to go? You can be my designated driver.
Rodge

Anonymous said...

That sign is stupid.

-borky