Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Odd Couple

I have been living on my own now for quite a few years now. My last roommate was Villa, but that really wasn't like having a roommate at all. He and I never crossed paths. And before Villa was Nate, but Nate has been out of the house for a while now, because I think he has been married for 6 or 7 years. However I am on the cusp of having a roommate once again. M.K.A. is interested in moving into the murder house. Last I spoke to M.K.A. he was ready to move in at the end of the month. I am really going to have to get myself moving on finishing up the living room before he moves in. It nothing else it could offer up some interesting blog material. And as any loyal blog reader knows, I need all the help I can get to keep this thing interesting.

1 comment:

M.K.A. said...

Im sure i will be able to give u some great blog material once i move in Rickie